March 30, 2007

More Poetry Poker Responses!

Here are the latest Poetry Poker responses we've received. The poems were submitted by Stephanie and TJ Smith, mom and son poets. Thanks guys, these poems are Great!

Pure sunshine filters down through the trees,
Casting dappled shadows in muted colours onto my face and hands.
Pure sunshine filters down through the trees,
Casting warm shapes of pure happiness onto my skin.

-By Stephanie Smith


When the sunshine is out I think of you all day.
I hope you have lots of fun in all you do and say.
Wherever you will be I'll be there to care.
You're the best in all my life, especially our love in the air.
You have a tree in your garden, which lots of birds like to use.
You have bird feeders hanging from it, for all the bird's food.
All the colours in a rainbow, they make me think of you.
Your hands touch me in most loving ways, gentle in all they do.

-By TJ, age 6

No comments: